We understand when something new comes along – it takes time to understand it. So we compare market leaders, side by side, with the Barrel Kamado.
Even if you are an occasional outdoor cook, this machine is quick to get you started so that you can produce fantastic results.
For the more serious enthusiasts, this will give you sublime control and options.
- 5 vent air control, – unparalleled control over airflow, Smoke direction and heat flows within the kamado!
- cast iron and ceramic internals, – no need to upgrade later – start with quality – it lasts.
- super-insulated walls, – always cool to the touch – safe with small children and pets.
- greatly increased cook space, a barrel inherently has a lot of space – this can accommodate 4 cooking levels.
- flexible cooking configurations, divide the cooking environment vertically and horizontally, and then direct the heat and smoke.
- Oak not only looks fantastic it lasts for hundreds of years. English warships built 500 years ago still survive today.
- The Bordeaux wine barrel can also be a useful table when the kamado is not in use – pull up a chair and have a glass of Bordeaux wine.
- Designed to last – made with over-engineered stainless steel components – you won’t want to cover this up from the rain.
and all in a package that defies logic ~ fire in wood.
In this post, we compare everything we can from these other manufactures. They are compared with similar size kamados from the two leading brands. We list their features and explain their benefits. We hope to inform those wishing to get the best product for their outdoor cooking experience.